Your one stop shop for some of the best Catholic resources on the web and beyond. Enjoy!
- Faith Flicks – An assortment of over 250 awesome, faith-focused videos.
- Free Stuff! – A page listing great, free, Catholic resources (apps, books, CDs, DVDs, audio talks, etc.).
- Fr. Barron – YouTube video commentaries on books, movies, culture, theology, etc. from arguably the best Catholic evangelist of our time.
- Fr. Mike Schmitz – Homilies, articles, and videos from the ever hilarious and inspiring “Father Mike”.
- Got Questions? – A variety of resources that will provide solid, orthodox answers to any questions you may have about the Catholic faith.
- Catholic Answers – The name says it all! One of the best sites for finding the best answers to any and all Catholic questions.
- Catholic Education Resource Center – Thousands of articles on faith, culture, and the most misrepresented teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Catholic Therapists – A great place to track down a solid, faith-filled Catholic therapist near you.
- Catholics Come Home – Meeting Catholics and non-Catholics where they’re at and leading them to a fuller life in Christ.
- Chastity Project – The absolute best Catholic resource for all things chastity-related.
- Catholic News – Daily short and simple bits of Catholic news to keep you up-to-date.
- Decent Films – Article and video movie reviews from a Catholic Christian perspective.
- Dr. Ray Guarendi – Catholic father of 10, clinical psychologist, author, speaker, and radio host. Great resource for marriage and parenting advice.
- Dynamic Catholic – An initiative by Matthew Kelly which offers tons of outstanding (and free!) resources.
- E5Men – All about the forgotten power of fasting for others. If you’re not already fasting for someone on a regular basis, check out this website and then give fasting a try. It’s never easy, but it is worth it!
- Exceptional Marriages – Online quizzes, radio shows, book links, and a blog all focused on strengthening marriages and families.
- FOCUS Equip – Resources from The Fellowship of Catholic University Students designed “to equip you for lifelong Catholic mission”.
- For Your Marriage – An initiative of the United States Council of Catholic Bishops that is stock-full of solid, Catholic resources.
- Grace Before Meals – Led by the always entertaining Fr. Leo Patalinghug, Grace Before Meals is “a movement to bring families back to the dinner table”.
- LifeSiteNews – Up-to-date news on life and family issues.
- LifeTeen – Loads of great Catholic youth ministry stuff.
- Lighthouse Catholic Media – Source for some of the best Catholic audio resources.
- Mass Times – Find Mass and Confession times and locations wherever you are.
- National Catholic Register – Super-sized Catholic news site.
- Peter Kreeft – Probably my favorite Catholic author and speaker. He’s blunt, to the point, and always insightful. He writes and speaks about anything and everything. Be sure to check out his Featured Audio and Featured Audio – More (free!).
- Porn Proof Kids – Helping parents immunize their children against the destructive and potentially addictive dangers of Internet pornography. Also the producer of the highly-rated Good Pictures, Bad Pictures book.
- Plugged In – Great media resource for parents from Focus on the Family.
- Rediscover – An initiative from the Archdiocese of St. Paul-Minneapolis helping Catholics rediscover meaning and purpose in their lives.
- Retrouvaille (pronounced “Retro-vie”) – A program to help couples heal and renew their marriages.
- Strange Notions – “The central place of dialogue between Catholics and atheists”. Full of articles, books, and respectful discussion on some of the biggest questions in life.
- Theology of the Body – Dedicated to teaching Pope John Paul II’s vision of marriage and the human person. Truly knock-your-socks-off stuff.
- The Porn Effect – Sharing the truth about the dangers of pornography and pornography addiction and offering help to those seeking freedom from it.
- Word on Fire – Just about everything you could want: Articles, homilies, videos, study programs, books, DVDs, etc. Tons of resources to help you grow in your faith and get inspired!
- Aggie Catholics
- Catholic Link
- Catholic World Report
- Chastity Project
- FOCUS Blog
- Jonathan’s Blog
- National Catholic Register
- Standing On My Head
- Word on Fire
RECOMMENDED BOOKS (that I’ve read)
- The Bible (but of course!)
- The Catechism of the Catholic Church (book, free online version)
- Bringing Up Geeks by Marybeth Hicks
- Christianity for Modern Pagans by Peter Kreeft
- Confessions by St. Augustine
- Ecumenical Jihad by Peter Kreeft
- Good News about Sex and Marriage by Christopher West
- Handbook of Catholic Apologetics: Reasoned Answers to Questions of Faith by Peter Kreeft and Ron Tacelli
- How to Share Your Faith with Anyone by Terry Barber
- If You Really Loved Me by Jason Evert
- Jesus Shock by Peter Kreeft
- Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- Making Sense Out of Suffering by Peter Kreeft
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
- Prayer for Beginners by Peter Kreeft
- Rome Sweet Home by Scott Hahn
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The Catholic Church, the First 2000 Years by Martha Rasmussen
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas à Kempis
- The Lord by Romano Guardini
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- The Real Story by Edward Sri and Curtis Martin
- The Temperament God Gave You by Art and Laraine Bennett
- You Can Understand the Bible: A Practical and Illuminating Guide to Each Book in the Bible by Peter Kreeft
RECOMMENDED BOOKS (from others)
- Best Catholic Books of All Time – from Brandon Vogt
- Books Every Catholic Should Read – from Fr. Robert Barron
- 7 Highly Recommended Books – from Dr. Peter Kreeft
- Recommended Books – from Aggie Catholics
- Recommended Books – from Strange Notions
- Philosophy 101 Books – from Fr. Robert Barron
- Recommended Philosophy Books – from Dr. Peter Kreeft
- The Saints Favorite Books – free e-book from Brandon Vogt